Monday, November 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Christmas is just around the corner...can you believe it's only 33 days away! One of my most favorite things to do this time of year is to get my Christmas cards ready. I love the whole process....pictures, designing, and hearing from people I haven't heard from in a while. Like I said, I love to design my cards, but this year I'm trying something different. It costs so much to design and print your cards, and I have been working on being more economical  this year. So I set on a course to find an affordable Christmas card. Here's a few of my favorites I've found at Shutterfly. They are gorgeous and totally affordable!


Bright Blue Snowflake Christmas Card
How gorgeous is this! I have so many pictures that come to mind that would fit this card perfectly.


Color Me Merry Christmas Card
How about this one? I love first off that it says "Merry Christmas," because isn't that really what this is for? I have a hard time buying cards and such that says Season's Greetings or Happy Holidays because they don't really reflect what I'm celebrating; the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This card is so fun and fits my family and myself perfectly.


Top Ten Moments Christmas Card
 Oh and this one....SO MUCH FUN! I never on my own would have thought of doing a card like this. It's such a great idea, especially when your children are young. They say so many funny things!

What are you doing for your Christmas cards this year? Are you the type that just goes and buys a box and send them out? Do you make your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment