Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yummy Day 4

So today is extra special for me. Today is my sister-in-law, Cassie's birthday. She asked me to make her cake for her. The cake she wanted me to make, however, isn't really big enough for the massive size of our family, sooooo....I decided to surprise her with some special cupcakes to go along with the cake. When I say special....I mean special. 


Wait....here's a closer look.


I know you're probably wonder what makes these so special...or maybe not, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. These aren't just any ordinary cupcake, these are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes. There is raw cookie dough in the center! Need I say more.

If you just have to have this recipe you can check it out over at kevinandamanda.com. And let me just add one more thing. The butter cream recipe that they give you for these cupcakes....is to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment