Thursday, June 16, 2011

Challenging Myself With a Challenge

This past almost two weeks now, has been a serious challenge. A challenge that now seems to creating habits in me that I never knew. I've been trying to apply at the teachings from Sarah Mae's 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way.



I've been creating a six list for last four days now. The first couple of days were a little rough, but I'm now mostly able to get through my top six priorities for the day. Here's the kicker. I knew I was going to be gone all day on Tuesday. So what did I do? I set my alarm for six, get up, shower and CLEANED. Can you believe it! Priorities....Priorities...Priorities! I am making my home a priority. How long has it taken for me to figure that out! My house is turning into the inviting place I've always wanted it to be. Now....I just need some unannounced visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment