Friday, June 24, 2011

Is anything to difficult for me?

As our family was recently faced with some really big decisions, we clung to God for answers. Somehow, I always seem to forget that I have a God who has always provided for us in our times of need. He's never left us in want. So, why then am I so surprised when we see very clear answers from Him?



As I breathe a breath of fresh air and revel in the beautiful gift of love God has poured on my family, I just want to remind you out there that He loves you. He wants to do the same things for you, but you have to let Him in. What's holding you back? Don't wait, he wants to lavish you in His glory.

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him." - 1John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment