Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a boy!

This past weekend we made the trip down to visit family and await the delivery of a new niece or nephew. I'm so excited to announce that my sister-in-law, Carrie, and her husband John have welcomed a new baby boy!


Take a peek at my new nephew, Grant Oliver. Isn't he just the cutest....and he has the cutest little baby squeaks too. What makes this even more exciting is that he's got a big sister who is ready to be mommy's little helper.


So, I spent my weekend staring star-eyed at this precious little guy. 
And his cute little nose. 
And his cute little baby rolls. 
And smelling his head.
And looking into his cute little eyes.
And smelling his head. 

Okay, I'll stop. I can't promise I'll stop in the future.

You have to admit though....babies just smell sooooo good.

Okay, I'm really done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment