Monday, February 20, 2012

Goofing Around

So February pretty much turned into a month of fun for my family. I know it's supposed to be a month where you're showing your family and friends just how much you love and care for them, but I think a little fun goes in hand with that. So this month we put on our love glasses and spread the love with new friends and family.

 

One of the primary ways my little man likes to receive love is through play. He likes to goof around a lot. To the point that in one of our many car ride conversations on the way home from preschool went like this.
     
      Me: How was school today buddy?
      Little Man: I like to make my class laugh. (more a statement of fact)
      Me: You do? How do you make them laugh?
      Little Man: I dance and make funny sounds and drive fast cars.

In a nutshell, I'm expecting many phone calls from the elementary school once he makes it there. He just loves to be the center of attention and make people laugh. So when I found these love glasses I knew it would be perfect.


 I was right....as always...at least I like to think. Any we spent the afternoon dancing, laughing, playing and eating more sweets than should humanly be allowed. Followed by an evening with friends and movies.




 Now...doesn't that sound better than roses and chocolates? I think so. Hope you all are have a great month and remember to keep it simple and "Love one another." 1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment