Friday, October 7, 2011

{Book Review} Bible Stories for Preschoolers

I'm always on the hunt for a good storybook for my son. When I got the chance to review Bible Stories for Preschoolers, I jumped at it. My son was so excited when we got the package in the mail and even more excited when we got a chance to sit down and read before bedtime.



I was expecting your typical Bible storybook for children. Ones that always seem just a little too old my son and have no interaction whatsoever.  What I got was something totally different. Bible Stories for Preschoolers has sections the follow almost every story called Family Talk. This is where you get to interact with you child and ask them questions about the story. What's great about this is that it's teaching your child to pay attention and absorb the lesson that is being taught. Also in the Family Talk section there's an activity and a verse to remember about each section.



After reading this with my son many nights we noticed how much more alert he is when the story is being read. He's now asking more questions. I love he excitement over learning and even more learning the love of Christ. I was highly recommend this to any family feeling burnt out on the story books out there. You won't be disappointed.


Bible Stories for Preschoolers

Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment