Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did I finish the race you ask?

I sure did. I was away from any computer for blogging purposes for the end of the month of November, but I did finish the 30 Day Giving Challenge. I have to say it did actually become more of a challenge mid-month, but by the end of the month it was just becoming a natural way to get through my day. I love giving to others and what I learned this month is there are more ways to give than in the normal or traditional ways that you think. A note stuck in someone's luggage traveling or donating meals to a shelter. There is a broad array of ways to give.

I think now that I've gotten in the way of giving, I'll more likely find ways to give much more often.

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” -Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment